Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cramps and Not Sorry.

I called in sick today. Because of menstrual cramps. I'm 32 years old, and I called in sick because of menstrual cramps. But I swear, it is justified. The cramps that I get are out of this world, and this is the first time that I have ever missed work because of them. They woke me up at 3 AM this morning and I never got back to sleep, and I just don't know how me going into work would've done anyone any good.

I think this may be the first time in my life that I have called in sick to a condition that I knew wasn't contagious. I don't feel bad about it. I work in an office with six other people, and five of them have yet to work an 8 hour day in my presence. And I have it under good authority that one of them has actually not come to work because their legs were sore from a workout. And one of them goes home early ever day because she doesn't take breaks. She usually leaves about 90 minutes early. I never go home early. And I never hardly ever take lunch breaks.

So. I don't feel bad about calling in. I am sure that the men I work with were making comments about it all day, about my "female" troubles. Whatever. If men got periods, there would be something set up with HR so everyone was allowed to take a day off a month for their "special time". I PROMISE you that's how it would be.

I didn't plan for my first entry to be about this, but here it is. I wonder if anyone but me will ever read this? If you don't know me and you're starting at this first entry, you should also know that I play piano. I've been playing for 20 years and nothing makes me happier. I have a bachelors degree in music, which is why I'm an admin. I love red wine, I love reading, I love bad TV, I love needlework.

My first blog entry. I'm going on 2 hours of sleep. So happy tomorrow is Friday.

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete